River in Canyon

River in Canyon
River in Canyon

Poem by Coyote @CoyoteSing

down a dirt road
I barely remember
how deep I must go
into this canyon
to find the river

Poem shared courtesy
of @CoyoteSing

Friday, January 2, 2015

Household #22 - Seventh Person - I. M. GILBERT

The seventh and last person listed in the boarding house at #22 is J. M. Gilbert or I. M. Gilbert (depending on the interpretation of the census entry & different listings for indexing the census).  He presented the biggest obstacles & brick walls - resulting in very little information.  

I. M. Gilbert or J. M. Gilbert

1910 Federal Census; Colorado; Montrose County; River Portal;
E.D. 111; Precinct 17; April 27; 22/22; DCH

Gilbert, I. M. Partner M W 23 S
                                        Colorado Ohio Iowa
                                                           Engineer Stationary Engine
*************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment