River in Canyon

River in Canyon
River in Canyon

Poem by Coyote @CoyoteSing

down a dirt road
I barely remember
how deep I must go
into this canyon
to find the river

Poem shared courtesy
of @CoyoteSing

Friday, January 2, 2015

Household #16 - Jack KINYON

HOUSEHOLD #16 – JACK KINYON
1910 Federal Census; Colorado; Montrose County;

Precinct 17; River Portal; E.D. 111; April 27; 16/16; DCH

Kinyon, Jack L. Head M W 30 M1 2
                                         Kansas Indiana Tennessee
                                                         Engineer Stationary Engine
            , Edna M. Wife F W 24 M1 2
                                        Kansas United States Ohio
            , Mazie J. Daughter F W 5/12 S
                                        Colorado Kansas Kansas
***********************************************
(NOTE:  Very frustrated and disappointed in myself.  I couldn't break through the brick walls this family presented.  I have only this to offer.  Have seen alternate name suggestion of Binyon but have tried every alternate suggestion I can think of.  Hope someone else will find this and have info to share.  Sorry, folks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment